Thank you, Canadian Mommy Time (http://canadianmommytime.wordpress.com) for nominating sharin’ His love for the Sunshine Award. “Sunshine” was a nickname that was given to me when I was a young lady working at St. Regis Paper Company near Pensacola, Florida. Japanese visitors to our company gave me this nickname, so this nomination stirred up a fond memory.
Being nominated by Canadian Mommy Time is such an honor, I enjoy her blog and all of the wisdom she shares. She also encourages me every time she presses the “like” button on my posts.
Please go and see her blog for plenty of thought-provoking articles, life tools and guidance for everyone. She’ll leave you feeling inspired and encouraged.
The Sunshine Award has some rules:
Include the award’s logo on your blog.
Answer some questions about yourself.
Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers for this award.
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite color? Red; that color makes me feel passionate, which is so typical of my personality.
2. What is your favorite animal? Lions; they seem so majestic and powerful. No, I don’t own a lion!
3. What is your favorite number? 7
4. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Pepsi, but I have given it up so that I don’t have caffeine or artificial sweeteners. So, I’d have to say water, apple juice, and milk.
5. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
6. What is your passion? My awesome husband, who, by the way is 32 years younger than me.
7. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving.
8. What is your favorite pattern? Circles and arcs.
9. What is your favorite day of the week? Every day, for each day I am just humbled to be living a wonderful, peaceful life.
10. What is your favorite flower? Roses, pansies.
My nominees (in no particular order) –
You’ve each inspired me enough to nominate you for the Sunshine Award. If you’ve already received this reward, just know that I wanted to share with other readers your importance to me so they have a chance to know you like I do. There are so many more blogs that are important to me, so if you’re not on this list, I’m sorry. I’ve already gone way past the normal number of nominees. I’ll include my other favorites in other blogs.
Please take some time to read these blogs, they all have a little sunshine to offer to their readers – PLEASE ENJOY!
1) Canadian Mommy Time (http://canadianmommytime.wordpress.com)
2) Women’s Window (http://womenswindow.com)
3) Breathe Deeply (http://breathedeeply.org)
4) Two Minutes of Grace (http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com)
5) Faith is the Reason (http://faithisthereason.com)
6) Wordsmith’s Desk (http://butchdean.wordpress.com)
7) Story of the Day (http://kaarre.wordpress.com)
8) So Beloved (http://sobeloved.wordpress.com)
9) Loving Ministry (http://trusting.wordpress.com)
10) Mental Health Food (http://living4bliss.wordpress.com)
11) In Love with the Lord (http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
12) Memory Bears by Bonnie (http://memorybearsbybonnie.wordpress.com)
13) Found it on a posted Note (http://founditonapostednote.wordpress.com)
14) Lilies, sparrows, and Grass (http://liliessparrowsandgrass.com)
15) Jesus is my Joy (http://jesusmyjoy.wordpress.com)
16) Aspire Motivate Succeed (http://amsdaily.net)
17) Samuel at Gilgal (http://samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
18) Broken Believers (http://brokenbelievers.com)
19) Actions, not just words (http://catholicjournaling.wordpress.com)
20) Dicky To’s Inspirational Writings (dickyto.com)
21) Hodgepodge 4 the Soul (http://hodgepodge4thesoul.wordpress.com)