If so, let’s figure out how we can deal with this together. Action will help us combat our initial reaction of anger.
1. We have to admit that we are angry.
2. Define our anger.
3. Ask ourselves the questions, “Is the anger harming us?” and “Is there something we can do about it?”
4. If there is something we can do about it, find resources to use so that we positively channel the anger rather than letting it drive us.
5. While addressing the issues, be sure to take care of ourselves first.
6. Balance our lives with: relaxation, fun, and/or anything that distracts us from the feelings of anger.
7. If the issues making us angry affect others, contact them, and then join with them to resolve those issues. Encourage and thank them for their efforts.
8. Never give up.
9. Keep going forward.
~ Sharon Rule
Praying for blessings to all of you around the world. May we all come together to find what is best in each of us. Love surely is better than hate. Working together, standing together, loving together will make the difference. If you are upset about something, find your voice. Go on Twitter, Facebook, start a Website, care and share positive ideas and progressive thinking instead of crying in a corner. We can all light the place where we stand and that light will shine enough to change things.
Be blessed with much love, joy, and happiness!
Sharon & Erick
We are the world!
There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And its time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all
We can’t go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We are all a part of Gods great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving